Monday, December 14, 2009

Making Hay!

It's definitely the time of year for me to bring in a bunch of business and today I've kicked things off in my territory with a $42K software sale to a firm in Seattle.  My target market, to boot! I've got 3 more committed firms, 2 more who are looking really good and and a few extra "maybe"s.  Things are finally lining up after a few lean weeks, and lots of nagging worry.   Things can get stressful in sales, especially when you really think about how much rides on you bringing in new revenue, but when it starts coming in, it is a blast!  I especially love it when my new client is so excited about moving forward.  Tells me I've done a thorough job of helping them through the evaluation process. 

Woo Hoo - bring it on!  It's time to CLOSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment