Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Grumble, grumble...

Today's been quite a day.  I had so many firms lined up to move forward today, yet, not a deal came in.  People are needing "one more thing," or someone is out of the office unexpectedly or I just don't reach my contact on the phone.  I know many of these deals will close, but they're making me sweat it. 

When I got home, I had a hard time dealing with the kids.  Annie was acting out and Evan was whining and the living room and kitchen were both a mess.  I wish their dad would see the chaos building when he's here watching them in the afternoons.  Frankly I just want to get them back in daycare.  At least then they won't be home turning it into a disaster area before I get there.  And really,  I'd rather fork out all that money than deal with him anymore.

But, anyway, I was just not patient with them tonight, and it wasn't all their fault, for sure.  I was just cranky tonight.  I had to go shopping for groceries, and that's never all that fun with all three kids in tow.  My attitude made it worse.  Not getting enough sleep last night didn't help, I'm sure.  I need to take care of that deficit.  I'm sliding into the sheets just as soon as I  finish typing this post.

Right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment